Build Your Knowledge
Build your HR and payroll knowledge with the latest news and tools intended to help you and your employees.
Be sure to subscribe to our blog to stay up-to-date on the latest Covid-19 relief measures intended to help small businesses.
- How to run the PPP Loan Forgiveness Report, ECCA Payroll+
- Coronavirus Resources, Department of Labor
- Covid-19, Occupational Health and Safety Administration
- Covid-19 Relief Options, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Paycheck Protection Program, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Plan, Prepare, and Respond, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Read our blog for relevant HR information as well as all the latest news from ECCA Payroll+.
View information for the withholding requirements, new hire filings, and much more for each state.
The Form W-4 Info Stack
In January 2020, the IRS introduced a revised Form W-4. In this new version, the IRS removed withholding allowances. As a result of changes in the tax code, you can no longer claim personal exemptions; the withholding allowances were tied to these exemptions.
This free infographic explains the different sections of the redesigned Form W-4. Download and share it with your employees today!